Doo-Wop Red Riding Hood ~ Costume Detail
It is our hope that students can provide some items themselves, to keep our costs down. Students should bring items in for directors to look over, prior to Production Week. Great places to look: your own closet or those of friends & family / thrift stores.
ALL cast members need the following items: PLAIN blue jeans that can be rolled/cuffed at the ankle and plain, white "bobby socks" (cuffed or ankle socks)
- Mrs. Hood and Aunt Hoods: housecoats/robes in bright colors
- Little Red: white camisole or tank top
- Medium Purple: long-sleeved white blouse; sweater vest (plain or argyle) in purple tones
- Granny: housecoat/nightgown; headscarf or kerchief cap
- Wolf: plain white t-shirt
- Prince Jason: yellow or white long-sleeved dress shirt; sweater vest (plain or argyle) in gold/yellow tones; khakis
- Prince Justin: light or charcoal grey sweatshirt and sweatpants
- Prince Frank: blue t-shirt; light blue long-sleeved dress shirt
- Louise: khaki shorts or skort
- Queen: black turtleneck or long-sleeved top
- King: black or dark grey dress pants/slacks; plain white t-shirt
- Cast shirts (worn in opening number), saddle shoes, and various other many costume elements will be provided to students - and are therefore not listed.
If your student wishes to keep his/her pair of saddle shoes, they will be available for purchase for the discounted cost of $10 for children's sizes and $15 for adult sizes - what a great souvineer!!! Cash or checks accepted; please make checks out to GHYT.
50s-esque items that can be donated for a Lobby display for show nights would be greatly appreciated and will be returned to you after the final performance!!!